Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Boyz: Garrett Winsor & Grant William

Hello Everyone, We recently added two new additions to our family. Grant William and Garrett Winsor, were born at 7:36 PM and 7:35 PM on Monday, October 8. They weighed 5 lbs. 3 oz. and 6 lbs. 2 oz. Once the boys were born they whisked them off to the Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) because they were four weeks pre-mature and appear to have experienced Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Syndrome. Mom and boyz are doing very well.



Mom with Garrett (left) and Grant (right)


The boys (Grant on the left and Garrett on the right)
on their way to the NICU.




Mom after the delivery



GrandMary spending time with Garrett.




Grandma enjoying some one-on-one time with Grant.


8 comments:

Tricia said...

CONGRATS guys!! I'm so happy for you! I don't see any pictures though? Can't wait to see the boys!

Crazy Lifferths said...

Congrats... I am so excited for you guys!!

Trisha B said...

We are so happy for you guys. Congratulations! We can't wait to see pictures!

courtni said...

Woohoo - Jett's new best friends!!! I can't wait for him to ask to go see GrantNGarrett!! good work mom - hope you can hold em soon - xoxoxox

CHalversen said...

Aaron Ready, that is wonderful my friend. Glad Momma and boys are doing great. Life is great for us, we are headed to Israel in May. Drop me a line and I will update you. Perhaps you will want to go. Talk to you soon. Chal

indymartin said...

Congrats! They're beautiful!

Lauren & Micah

Unknown said...

Hey bro,

You just left my desk a little bit ago and I wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my prayers.

Anthony

Birdsong said...

I am so glad you are all home, safe and well... love and hugs to all, especially Grandmary!