Friday, April 3, 2009

Trip to GrandPaul's House

Hello Everyone,

When you get dropped from the "People we Love" section of a friend's blog, we better get blogging. Please enjoy the following photos from a recent trip to GrandPaul's house in Nevada City which included a jaunt to Squaw Valley (near Lake Tahoe) and Bridgeport Bridge. It was an awesome time GrandPaul and thanks Uncle Dana for cruzn' up from Santa Cruz. Enjoy everyone!
































































































8 comments:

Melanie said...

Ahh!!! Thanks for the pics!! I am lovin' how big those boys are!

michelle m said...

Wow! Your boys are so grown up! :)

Tricia said...

About time! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! We have to plan a trip up to see you soon.

TheTenneys said...

Hey, I miss you all. Cute pics. Hope to talk soon.
luv ya

Danielle Hatch said...

Wow, can't believe how big your boys are! It's great to see what you guys are up to. I'm still going through Carp withdrawals, missing the beach and sunshine :) Hope all's well!

courtni said...

Oh MY GOSH!!! FINALLY! So glad you're back on. I used to click and click and click and then I for sure thought you guys checked out. YEAH!!! Those twins are cracking me up right now!! AWESOME!!! Let's hit the beach already. WHAT.

A Boy and 3 Girls said...

It will almost be a year since you posted this comment and I'm barely getting around to it! Love the pics of the kids! they are soooo big and cute as always!

Miss ya guys!

Es

Isabel's Mom said...

Oh my goodness Nona, your family is beautiful! I dont know when you will next be on to see this message, but feel free to stop by my blog site for pics of our new baby, Isabel :) It's been so long since we've talked!

Samantha Moorehead Junker